INFOPRO CORPORATION, INC, Huntsville, AL, 2012–2013
- Director, Security Services Division, Huntsville, AL . Directed a small Electronic Security Systems Division valued at ~ $1M annually. Managed U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Air Force, and U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command (SMDC) contract operations. Pursued, won and started up two separate task orders in support of the Force Protection Security Systems (FPS2) contract with the U.S. Air Force. Administered annual Division budget. Supervised 2 Program Managers, 1 Project Manager and all field technicians.
ALUTIIQ, LLC, Huntsville, AL, 2007 – 2012
- Vice President, Emergency Management Services, Law Enforcement & Electronic Security Systems Division (EMS/LE/ESS Division), Huntsville, AL (2011 – 2012). Directed all operations for annual contracts valued at $185+M. Managed Homeland Security, DOD, DOS, NGB, NAVFAC, and SPAWAR contract operations involving 1100 employees. Administered annual budget of $5M. Supervised 5 Directors of Operations.
20+ years service as a U.S. Army Military Police Officer (Lieutenant Colonel)
– Served in multiple “sensitive assignments” within the Security/Law Enforcement Field:
- Installation Provost Marshal/Director of Emergency Services, Redstone Arsenal, Al (2002-2007)
- Chief, Security, Provost Marshal Office, United States Forces Korea, Seoul, Korea (2000-2002)
- Deputy Provost Marshal, 82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, NC (1998-2000)
- Brigade Adjutant, 16th Military Police Brigade (Airborne), Fort Bragg, NC (1996-1998)
- Executive Officer, 48th Military Police Bakalion (CID), Fort Bliss, TX (1994-1996)
- Company Commander, 555th Military Police Company, Fort Lee, VA (Jan, 1993-June, 1994)
***Deployed to Panama for Operation Promote Liberty
- Operations Officer, Provost Marshal’s Office, Fort Lee, VA (1991-1993)
- Platoon Leader and Security Officer, NATO Site III, 59th Ordnance Brigade, U.S. Army, Federal Republic of Germany (1987-1990)
***Personnel Reliability Program assignment